Managing a sanctuary is an initiative that can only be successful if the workload is shared between many people. Not just those working on the ground in the daily care of the animals but everyone who supports the sanctuary in any way. In many ways, the sanctuary creates its own movement which forms part of the wider animal rights movement and the struggle for animal liberation.
This is why your help is so necessary. There is a direct relationship between the amount of resources and money we have available to us, and the number of volunteers and supporters we are lucky enough to work with, and the number of animals that can be saved.
With this in mind, we are grateful for all and any help that you might be able to provide.
Since animals that are destined for human consumption usually do not have places where they can live freely, something made even more difficult by current legislation, the best way to help and save them is by collaborating with a sanctuary.
Wings of Heart is a dynamic project, which aims to continue growing in order to save more and more animals. If you want to help animals directly, giving them a second chance to live, we welcome your participation.
The ways you can help:
- Helping us to spread the word of the sanctuary and its message of respect for all animals. Join our social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Become a member of Wings of Heart Sanctuary
- Sponsor one of our wonderful sanctuary residents
- Make a donation
- Help us with web design, work in social networks, etc …
- Help us with translations so that we can reach a wider audience
- Organise events for the benefit of the sanctuary, such as charity parties, stalls, charity dinners, etc …
- Make a purchase from our online shop
The above are just some suggestions of how you can help Wings of Heart to give a second chance at life to animals in desperate need. If you want to receive more information, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other ideas or suggestions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!